To attract love into your life and have a really harmonious, joyful relationship, I will urge you to let out the child in you, let your imagination run wild every day, and complete the following exercise that will surely help you achieve your goals in less time than you expect:
4 Steps to attract love to your life
1. Make a list of the characteristics you want the person you wish to attract into your life to possess and put them in writing.
2. Make a second list of the characteristics that you believe you possess and that you believe will be important in attracting the affection of the person you like.
These traits can include things like: I am a kind, caring, joyful, thankful, happy, healthy, beautiful person who is also financially free and successful, among other things.
3. When you wake up each morning, you will have the impression that that person already exists, without having to think of someone in particular. We might suppose that this somebody is also doing the same search procedure in order to locate us.
We will have the impression that this person already exists, and that he is likewise waiting for us to enter his life and help him out.
4. Imagining and creating the sensation that we are going to share at various times of our day with this individual will be the most essential step we take. We may compare it to the time when we were youngsters and made up an imaginary buddy for ourselves.
After that, we will be attractive, first and foremost for our own satisfaction, but also to attract the affection of the person we desire.
And, at various points during the day, we will be creating by picturing something that we are already sharing with this individual.
In the course of a dinner conversation, we may believe that we are in the company of this person and that we see in him all of the characteristics that we wish he had.
It is possible to imagine that he is going to pick us up from work, and if I am watching a movie, it is possible to imagine that I am sitting next to this person having a fantastic time.
If I’m in the kitchen, I can pretend that I’m also preparing his favorite food for him as well. And there are a thousand other things like that during the entire day.
The LAW OF ATTRACTION can help you attract love into your life.
What this practice does is focus your energy and prepare you’re being to receive whatever it is that it desires….
When you are visualizing the person you want to attract and you get the impression that the two of you have similar experiences and are in the kind of relationship that you desire, you are already that pair in your mind.
Your entire existence, including your neurons, your heart, and all of your cells, is in a state of blissful infatuation. And, in fact, this is all you need to do in order to attract love.
What factors you should consider in order to attract love?
1. Notifying someone of our actions, on the other hand, is not a good idea. If you tell someone this, they will most likely think you are insane, and they will be right.
The only reason you aren’t going to tell anybody is that doing so causes the energy of other people to interfere with their judgments and notions, which in turn leads them to get in the way of your creative process.
2. We should not speculate on the manner in which, where, or how we will meet this individual. If we do this, we are interfering with the revelation of the divine. Allow us to be startled by the Creator’s beautiful shapes, which we can’t even begin to comprehend.
Allow us to totally relinquish control over the shape and time of manifestation of the individual I wish to attract to the universe. It is just necessary for you to get the impression that the other person is already present and that you are sharing great moments with them.
3. After everything is said and done, we can attract a specific person. However, if we perform the exercise to attract love while focusing on the attributes of the person rather than the person, it is probable that the person who enters our life is someone we already know. The most important thing is that the individual arrives with the characteristics that we are looking for in a mate.
Other than that, it is conceivable that the person we are looking for may come into our lives, but it is also quite likely that the connection will not be what we are looking for.